2017/05/23

A reminder to myself

Untitled
Got up really really early this morning, 5:30am. Went out for a stroll in the neighbourhood and AGAIN I remembered how amazing I feel when I get up early. How can I forget? Am I already senile?

Untitled
That fig tree. And that intense purple.

Untitled
Car matching building & an excellently designed road bump. Sandal weather and I want to get myself a new nail polish for my toe nails. Something dark, but not black. Maybe dark green or dark red/brown.

Love to roam the empty streets on my own, such a contrast to the lively nightlife around here. As it's Tuesday today, most of the bars were already closed when I went out and almost no caf├ęs were open. Maybe I do the same tomorrow :) If I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.