2017/05/12

Fun fun at work!

Untitled
Yesterday I was out and about, mostly in Mitte, to shoot pictures for Adobe's great Project 1324.

Untitled
Visited a lot of galleries and great locations at the Pictoplasma festival.

Untitled
This is now the background on my phone.

Untitled
All of a sudden I thought we were in Paris.

Untitled
The galleries are open for the public, you don't need a festival pass to get in. Highly recommended this weekend! And it's for free.

Untitled
Took my team to Clärchens Ballhaus for some refreshments.

Untitled
And pizza!

Untitled
Summer (well, I know it's Spring, but I'm from north Sweden so for me this is Summer) has arrived! Yay!

Untitled

Untitled
So much great character design, this guy is made by Kami Goertz.

Untitled
Ended the day at Urban Spree. Was for sure one of my most fun and inspiring work days so far this year! Thank you Chris, Jaimie & Rebekah.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures/colors make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, all of this!
    Enjoy your weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.