2017/05/22

The day I've been waiting for

Untitled
My "best" picture ever, what did I care? TWIN PEAKS SEASON 3 started and I can't believe I've watched 2 new episodes. 2 new tomorrow morning as well. I'm about to die of excitement, never thought this day would come.

Untitled
Took a walk to get back to reality and ended up in Cozys for a coffee.

Untitled
The cobblestones, love.

Untitled
Walking home.

Untitled
And then out again to go to Eili's and see...

Untitled
...WHISKEY!

Untitled
And some human beings ;)

Untitled
This tree smells amazing. So does Johan.

Untitled
Very cute poster.

Untitled
Walking towards my local hardware store.

Untitled
Passing by the techno temple.

Untitled
More good looking posters.

I love Mondays.

Ps. You find some Wrist Worms ON ETSY now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.