2017/06/19

My weekend in 12 pictures

Untitled
On Saturday morning I went to Boxi for a cheese soup and a stroll. Love my entrance so much, the light is amazing.

Untitled
Had coffee on the balcony with Johan and ate a salad with feta cheese. Chili flakes and oregano on feta is one of the most beautiful things I know when it comes to food.

Untitled
Johan heard you sleep better if you place an aloe vera next to your bed.

Untitled
In the evening we had a drink with Johan's sister and her friends who are in town. Afterwards we had a night of fun with our sweetest Vincent.

Untitled
On Sunday we slept in and started the day with a cup of Hendrick's gin punch and took a walk to Prenzlauer Berg.

Untitled
To meet Johan's sister again for a drink and then a long walk home again, buying cheese in a shop that smelled like vacation.

Was a great weekend and this week has already started in such a good way, got a very fun job that I will tell you more about when it's done :)

2 comments:

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.