2017/07/22

Garden party

Untitled
My mum is the best. Summer flowers in the bathroom and she threw a garden party to which she had invited a bunch of relatives so I could see everyone at the same time.

Untitled
One of my most beautiful food pictures ;) We prepared ourselves with some pizza to get ready for the party preparations.

Untitled
Johan prepared the sound system.

Untitled
And people came by for food and drinks. Some of my relatives I hadn't seen for almost ten years!

Untitled
I had one of those as a kid.

Untitled
Here it's almost 10pm and still bright outside.

One more post from Sweden and then it's Berlin time again, OK? :)

1 comment:

  1. So enjoyed seeing your family. Reminds me we are more alike in the world then different. These photos could have easily come from my own families get togethers in Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.