2017/07/21

North Swedish countryside

Untitled
Last week I went to Sweden with Johan, to visit my family. We started the week at my dad's summerhouse.

Untitled
This is the sauna he built himself. Highlight of the trip!

Untitled
Forest forest forest. He's had the summerhouse since 1995 and this was the 3rd time I spent a night there. 1st time I didn't freak out from the silence.

Untitled
He made us dinner, Baltic herring as a starter. And then some BBQ and salad. Yum!

Untitled
After dinner, it was time to hit the sauna.

Untitled
I took some pictures and some deep breaths. After so many years in Berlin, I think nature smells lovely.

Untitled
The woodland lake.

Untitled
It was raining every day except for one, when my mum threw a garden party.

Untitled
It doesn't get dark up there at night.

Untitled
This is right before midnight, Johan found his post sauna catwalk.

Untitled
The next day, dad woke us up with waffles.

Untitled
Tastiest ever, with whipped cream and cloud berry jam.

Untitled
We decided it was time to hit the second hand shops, our tradition.

Untitled
On our way we said hi to this lady moose. Beautiful, isn't she?

Now I'm back home and I have a few more pictures to share :)
I feel happy. I love my family so much.

2 comments:

  1. Lillo och Alice21 July, 2017 19:51

    Vi tittar och saknar dig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. men åååh, jag saknar er så mycket. och är så glad att ni tittar in här! puss!!

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.