2017/07/23

Pictures of love

Untitled
What a week I had with my family! Every morning I woke up from the scent of coffee and got up to have a cup and a cinnamon bun with my mother. One and one woke up and all of a sudden we were all in the kitchen. This is my niece Lo, she loves to do make-up and we all got styled by her.

Untitled
When everyone was up, we made breakfast together.

Untitled
My plate one of the mornings.

Untitled
My mother getting her beauty treatment by Lo.

Untitled
Most of the time we were hanging out at the dining table together, playing Yatzy and cards, as it was raining heavily (Johan took this picture).

Untitled
Took the chance to eat fish and Swedish shrimp salad.

Untitled
Next up for make-up was my sister Lisette.

Untitled
This is Alice, my oldest niece, soon to be 14 years old. I love these kids like they are my own, they say I'm also their mother ;) Another comment was Auntie, I need to rest a while, you are so intense!

Untitled
This is love.

It took me a couple of days to adjust to being back home again, now I feel I'm back on track and will spend a lot of time alone working and taking walks with Johan. I also plan to take it easy with partying, which can be a bit difficult when you live in this crazy party city and you have crazy party people as friends (myself included). We enjoy our fun! I have a big outdoor rave to go to on August 6 and knowing that makes it easier to hide for a while. Listen to this old lady, omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.