2017/08/19

The Good Machinery

Untitled
When I grew up, I only ate candy on Saturdays. Lördagsgodis which means Saturday Candy. I don't stick to this tradition anymore, though today when I received the most amazing package from my friend The Good Machinery, I felt a similar kind of happiness and gratitude like when my parents bought me a bag of candy. Only several times more/better/higher today! So let's see what was in the candy bag:

Untitled
BRACELETS! You find them + rings and other beautiful things in her shop. There is a lot to choose from.

Untitled
The bracelets come in such beautiful packaging. I love it when people take care of those details.

Untitled
I think I'm going to play around with them before showing them the city.

Untitled
Let's go this way!

Untitled
The colours and the shapes are adorable. Every piece is unique and handmade.

Untitled
And look at that silver detail in one of the bracelets. I don't know how to thank you, Desanka! THANK YOU!

Untitled
I think she knows the way to my heart; food stuff. I tried almost everything of it already.

Untitled
The taste explosion of these tomatoes, I am snacking on them right now. Must make sure to save some for my mother in law, who's also crazy about flavours.

Make sure to check out The Good Machinery, I'm the happiest bracelet wearer on the planet right now :)
Thank you, dear D! So happy to have online known you for so many years. Baci!

3 comments:

  1. The bracelets look fabulous! What are they made of? They look very light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what material it is exactly, but I'm sure you find all info on her beautiful website :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, I love you! :). It was such a pleasure for me to send these colourful pieces. Enjoy them to fullest! Big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.