2017/09/02

Cheese in Stockholm

Untitled
After The Old Town, we took a walk back to Söder, where the car was parked.

Untitled
Johan busy with a phone meeting. I love all the hills in Stockholm, Berlin is very very flat.

Untitled
Found a concept that would work very well in Berlin ;) Tobacco shop and hairdresser in one.

Untitled
Who are you without money? is a very good question.

Untitled
Passed by a kindergarten and saw this beautiful Moomin house.

Untitled
Now we're at the CHEESE SHOP I told you about before. Beautiful place with amazing cheese.

Untitled
Johan and his mum tasting different ones, we took a few of them home (and they placed one of them in my luggage, which made airport security search my bag because something looked very suspicious - they had wrapped it in brown paper and plastic wrap, thank you very much).

Untitled
Yum.

Untitled
My father-in-law, resting his legs. I was all around the shop tasting cheese with the rest.

Untitled
Bye Stockholm, was short and sweet!

1 comment:

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.