2017/09/01

Having lunch in Stockholm

Untitled
I went to Sweden for a week. Johan's parents picked us up at the airport and then we went into the city for some lunch at Barabao. The first picture I took was of course of the food. Sticky rice with salmon and stuff, was very tasty.

Untitled
I was amazed by the light. Stockholm is so beautiful, and so clean.

Untitled
All of the sudden my chin was on my lap. Johan was like Sandra, what is going on?! and I pointed at a shop across the street. A CHEESE shop. We went there later, will show you pictures.

Untitled
Passed by a beautiful shop called Brandstationen.

Untitled
Love.

Untitled
Johan is not blonde anymore.

Untitled
These pictures are from the area Söder.

Untitled
We took a walk down to the Old Town, the most touristy place in Stockholm, where I hadn't been for many many years. Will show you pictures in the next blog post.

Arrived back in Berlin late last night and it feels really good to be back with so many good memories, so much love and a few kilos extra on my body. Sweden feels very special after so many years in another country, I see my old country with new eyes, it's very much like visiting an old friend who you don't know as well anymore.

By the way, I give you 20% discount with code EARLYBIRD17 on Wrist Worms until this Sunday! The Wrist Worms are handmade by me and you find all the information in the shop. I ship world wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.