2017/09/03

Preparing for Fall

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I picked mushrooms with Johan and his grandparents in Sweden and we ate them several times. You wanna see some pictures of what I've been eating? ;)

I'm spending my day working and planning on do something with Johan later, we celebrate 12 years together today, amazing!

By the way: You get 20% off on Wrist Worms in the shop with discount code EARLYBIRD17, this special offer ends today, Sunday September 3. Welcome! Also, I'm working on some new Wrist Worms in larger size, in a wool/alpaca blend. Do you have any special colour wishes? Will show you some pairs next week.

2 comments:

  1. Are those pfifferling? We're just back from a walk in Bavaria and we couldn't go to a restaurant without seeing them. But I don't know what they look like raw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are Pfifferling :) So tasty!

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.