2017/09/24

Stay warm

Untitled
The other day I met my friend Tenia for coffee and to take some pictures of Wrist Worms. Seeing my friends wearing the Wrist Worms makes me very happy.

Untitled
The season is here for sure. I always keep a pair in my bag these days, for the chilly mornings and evenings.

Untitled
This is the bordeaux pair.

Untitled
And this is the curry pair. Efaristo, Teniaki!

Here you find lots and lots of different colours of Wrist Worms.

Today I woke up to a very dark and rainy day, love it. Spent an hour in bed drinking coffee, talking to Johan, looking at food pictures on Instagram. Now I'm working until it's time to meet up with friends for some food and celebrate Ben, who's running the Berlin Marathon right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.