2017/09/02

The Old Town, Stockholm

Untitled
Stockholm's Old Town, read more about it here. I was hanging out here a lot as a teenager, hiding in alleys and reading books in churches.

Untitled
Johan and his dad.

Untitled
Johan's mum said Let's see if we can find my favourite ice cream flavour, and we did! Saffron & honey, so tasty! Also, Johan & I went for salty licorice.

Untitled
My favourite church tower in Stockholm, there are many of them.

Untitled
Very colourful for being Sweden.

Untitled
Books in windows make my heart jump.

Untitled
The streets are super narrow and the light bounces in an extraordinary way.

Untitled
Boo!

Untitled
Hello, friends!

Untitled
The castle looked extra beautiful this time, with its fishnet stockings.

Untitled
It was short and sweet. Was happy to reunite with this place.

Next up a few pictures from Söder again, before we head off to Örebro and its surroundings. Be prepared for a lot of food, as Johan's mum is my favourite cook :)

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Would love to visit Stockholm one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.