2017/09/05

Welcome to the greenhouse

Untitled
I will continue with some more (plenty) Sweden pictures. Welcome to Johan's parents' greenhouse! It's one of my favourite places on this planet.

Untitled
We arrived in their village outside of Örebro in the evening after a day in Stockholm.

Untitled
The night before we came, Johan's mum had made a moussaka.

Untitled
Some drinks to start our feast.

Untitled
Yum.

Untitled
I love the look of the moussaka, a bit brutal.

Untitled
Tzatziki and bread, I could eat it every day. I brought some pecorino cheese from Berlin, didn't get caught in the airport security (read this post if you wonder what I'm talking about).

What are you up to this week?
I'm busy making Wrist Worms, planning new projects & on Friday our Swedish brother from another mother will come visit us for some days. Will continue my Sweden stories this week as well, hope you enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. The photo of the greenhouse is so beautiful! I never comment, but thoroughly enjoy reading your blog. When I saw the first photo today on this post, I could be silent no longer! I live in the states and don't get to travel much, so your photos take me to locations that I would never get to see in real life. Thank you for sharing your life and talent on your blog!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. What warm atmosphere and sooo delicious greek food, made in Sweden. The people who made this must be very lovely! I didn´t excpect anything else, when I read your blog, that´s like a wonderful mosaik that get greater and greater. You both must have a sweet family!
    Stergia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous greenhouse! Please share more photos of details, for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.