2017/10/25

A day off doing work stuff

Untitled
It's been a very good day today.

Untitled
Johan and I went to Kreuzberg to run some errands. While he was at a meeting, I went to Markthalle Neun to read a book and answer some emails.

Untitled
Always a good vibe. I remember back in the days when we used to visit the Street food Thursday. It became a huge success, which is great for them :) For me, on the other hand, it's harder as I have problems being in big crowds.

Untitled
Today was calm.

Untitled
Love this Späti sign!

Untitled
We went to Modulor and today was so warm and nice, felt like the last warm day of the year. We decided to go to Prinzessinengärten for a beer.

Untitled
Slurp.

Untitled
The plan was to do things like this more often, now that we're both freelancers. Hopefully in a near future :) So grateful for today.

Untitled
Walked along Oranienstrasse.

Untitled
Until Schlesisches Tor and then to Friedrichshain.

Untitled
Went for chicken burgers at Gotham Imbiss. Outside!

Although we were doing work things, it kind of felt like a day off. Well needed, especially for Johan who's been working like a maniac on so many different projects lately, day and night.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect colors for fall photos that feel intentional. :) Lovely! Graffiti always bothers me. :I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      graffiti is a big part of berlin, it's everywhere you go.

      happy weekend! x

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.