2017/10/07

Berlin report

Untitled
The other day my neighbour got their coal delivered. I haven't started heating yet, it's time soon I guess. Two days ago I experienced a hurricane for the first time in my life. Exciting week ;)

Untitled
Yesterday I took pictures of food, this one is my favourite.

Untitled
Slept in today, served Johan coffee in bed and later on we took a walk to buy yarn and check out a flea market.

Untitled
Beauty.

Untitled
The hurricane destroyed many things :/

Untitled
Hello, Berlin!

Untitled
Love to walk along the river.

Untitled
Aaah.

Untitled
Love that pizza sign.

Untitled

Untitled
At home, we are wrapped in layers of clothes and of course Wrist Worms.

Untitled
This week you get 20% on most Wrist Worms with discount code WEEK40, valid until tomorrow! Stay warm & happy weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh those pink blooms on the building's wall are just gorgeous. So nice to see some mustard flowers in your river walk photo. I love your photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.