2017/10/19

Signs

Untitled
The other day as I walked to the yarn store to stash up more yarn for Wrist Worms.

Untitled
When I uploaded the pictures to my computer, I noticed that I had taken lots of pictures of signs. So let's go for a sign extravaganza ;)

Untitled
If you've visited Berlin, I'm sure you noticed there are lots of döner shops everywhere.

Untitled
Fadeninsel it is! The yarn store.

Untitled
How sweet is this?

Untitled
One of my favourite parts of the city.

Untitled
The combo pink and green always makes me happy.

Untitled
Heh.

Untitled
Also sweet. Now I want to make shoots like this on purpose, has been too long!

Untitled
This is my favourite sign right now, it's for the computer games museum and shows different old games, animated.

Tonight I'm invited to a food and beer tasting on the other side of the city. Looking forward to it! Hope you all are feeling well.

Sandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.